SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info about the 2002 SUV, or V70 RWD. I am a rear wheel drive fan. I am currently driving 740GLE Station Wagon.(1987)

·
Registered
439 Posts
I don't think there'll be a RWD V70. I had read something in CAR that they might build a car on the Jaguar S-type/ Lincoln LS platform, but I haven't heard anything about it since.<P>On the SUV, I think I read here on this site that it'll be at the Detroit show this winter.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Is Volvo going to make the SUV in production soon? My mom is inbetween a sedan and another wagon. We where going to get a Land Rover but then we saw the gas/miles and well with the prices now(even though they are somewhat reducing) they could get up again. Anyway does anyone have any more information about the SUV besides whats here at swedespeed?

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deanph:<BR><B>Does anyone have any info about the 2002 SUV, or V70 RWD. I am a rear wheel drive fan. I am currently driving 740GLE Station Wagon.(1987)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's a shame.....in this new era..there's no more RWD volvos..<P>

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
George,<P>Will you guys be going to the Detroit Show for the Volvo SUV release? It seems like it is going to be a pretty big deal for Volvo since it will be their first entry into the SUV segment.<P>-Drew

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Even though I am only 16, I hope I can get my dad and my sister's boyfriend who is a mechanice to go. I would really like to be there for such a historic event for volvo. The cool thing is my sister found a volvo jacket at a Florida state football game. I think it's leather too! sorry for babbling on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts