SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
George, a question.........

I am posting your Fall Watkins Glen show in our VCOA Southern New England Chapter e-newsletter. It sounds like a great venue. A number of our members are also VSA members and asked me to include it in our calendar...... The question came up at our most recent meet, wether non VSA members, with qualifying cars can attend? [I think you include cars thru S70's for membership now ?]

Let me know.......Rick

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George, a question.........

I am posting your Fall Watkins Glen show in our VCOA Southern New England Chapter e-newsletter. It sounds like a great venue. A number of our members are also VSA members and asked me to include it in our calendar...... The question came up at our most recent meet, wether non VSA members, with qualifying cars can attend? [I think you include cars thru S70's for membership now ?]

Let me know.......Rick
I am not a spokesperson for the VSA but this is from their home page...
-----------------------
VSA is the car club dedicated to the Volvo P1800, including S, E, and ES models. The club also supports Volvo's various other models from the PV444 through the Amazon, 140, and 160 series. As of 2003, VSA recognizes all out-of-production Volvos including the 200, 700, and 850 series, and have recently added the C70 coupe to our ranks.

----------------------

The name of the VSA action/contact person for the Watkins Glen show has not been posted on their website yet but details are to follow.

A person owning a "qualifying" Volvo and wishing to enter it into the show competition would of course be encouraged to join the VSA.

I'll email the VSA particulars and ask for a reading on this.

More later.

George Dill

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From my email...
----------------------------------
VCOA members may also attend; tentative fee will be $30 over and above registration fees, which look to be around $110. Final numbers and registration will be posted at VSA.org site after June 30th. A 1 yr membership will be included to non members.

Thanks for interest in this event,

Best Regards,

Anthony J. D'Agostino, President VSA
----------------------------------

George Dill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts