SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is going when the lease is up, so if anyone is interested in the slush mats I had in it for the winter, they are on eBay. The link is <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8050917619&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT" TARGET="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...%3AIT</A>.

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: Volvo Slush Mats on eBay if anyone is interested. (myr)

I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
8 Posts

I'll buy them - either on ebay or otherwise. i assume they'll fit my 05 70R?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Volvo Slush Mats on eBay if anyone is interested. (chuckd123)

I've got to assume the floor pan is the same. Maybe JRL will confirm.

·
Registered
8 Posts

can't imagine the wagon being much different in the footwells. <p>do you prefer to sell them directly, or through ebay? your call.<p>you can reach me at [email protected]<p>thanks

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Volvo Slush Mats on eBay if anyone is interested. (chuckd123)

I would rather go the eBay route Chuck to see how much I can recover. Thanks much for your interest.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Just so anyone interested knows, there are 7 people watching these but no bids. I am sharing this info because I hate getting sniped on eBay and if anyone thinks they are going to wait until the last second to bid and get them, I wanted to let you know that six other people might have the same idea. Just passing along the info.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

They will fit ALL S60s, 01 thru current. I never tried to fit a rear set of S60 mats in the rear of a V70, I guess they should fit, fronts are the same

·
Registered
21,166 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>myr</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would rather go the eBay route Chuck to see how much I can recover. Thanks much for your interest. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>Aren't they only $75 or so brand new? I seem to remember paying that but that was almost two years ago.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Volvo Slush Mats on eBay if anyone is interested. (MagoonR)

They were $110 as far as I can remember.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>myr</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They were $110 as far as I can remember. </TD></TR></TABLE><br>Can be bought for $75

1 - 11 of 11 Posts