1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2 Posts
They have a really good setup for producing shirts, take the orders, send the design to the factory, and produce that amount of shirts for however many hours before changing to another design. I also like their lil peep merch design. Very little waste product. The problem is, why not just make a few hundred extra of each shirt and sell those after production?

·
Registered
1 Posts
They have a great arrangement for creating shirts, take the requests, send the plan to the processing plant, and produce that measure of shirts for anyway numerous prior hours changing to another plan. I likewise like their blackbear merchandise plan. Next to no waste item. The issue is, the reason not simply make two or three hundred extra of each shirt and sell those after creation?

·
Registered
1 Posts
They have a great arrangement for creating shirts, take the requests, send the plan to the processing plant, and produce that measure of shirts for anyway numerous prior hours changing to another plan. I likewise like their lil peep merchandise plan. Next to no waste item. The issue is, the reason not simply make two or three hundred extra of each shirt and sell those after creation?

·
Registered
1 Posts
They have a great arrangement for creating shirts, take the requests, send the plan to the processing plant, and produce that measure of shirts for anyway numerous prior hours changing to another plan. I likewise like their blackbear merchandise plan. Next to no waste item. The issue is, the reason not simply make two or three hundred extra of each shirt and sell those after creation?

·
Registered
1 Posts
They have a really good setup to produce shirts, take orders, send the design to the factory, and produce that amount of shirts for a few hours before moving on to another design. I also like their nba youngboy design. Very little waste. The problem is, why not make a few hundred more of each shirt and sell them after production?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts