SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasnt planning on investing a lot more money in the S80, as its already a lot more realiable and driving as I want it. But in the xmas holiday, I couldnt contain myself and treated myself (well the S80) to some strut bars from Ultra Racing.

The quality is very good, solid build quality & white paint finish. Both require 2 bolts per side and are installed easily. This is a worthwhile modification and transforms the handling in a very positive way. The S80 does not tilt as much (reduction of 80-90% subjectively) and is much more stable when cornering.

Type front: UR-TW2-926 / 216919 / TW2-926
Type rear: UR-RE2-927 / 219863 / RE2-927

Other suspension mods:
-New motor mounts all around
-Engine mount with polyurethane bushings
-SuperPro upper engine mount
-Polyurethane inserts for the engine bar
-Polyurethane inserts for the subframe
-New droplinks
-Bilstein B4 shocks with Vogtland springs

Volvo S80 2.4T Ultra Racing Strut Bars Front Rear Upper by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

Volvo S80 2.4T Ultra Racing Strut Bars Front Rear Upper by Andy Ramdin, on Flickr

And in the rear

1 - 1 of 1 Posts