SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and was surprised that nobody has posted this before. The S60 did pretty well at 36th out of 159. <p>As you may know, something like 75,000 people responded, providing feedback on what their car was actually like to own.<p>Engine/Gearbox Reliability<br>4 star rating<p>Electrical Reliability<br>3 star rating<p>Brakes/Suspension/Steering<br>4 star rating<p>Fit/Finish<br>4 star rating<p>Squeaks/Rattles<br>4 star rating<p>Performance<br>4 star rating<p>Handling<br>3 star rating<p>Comfort/Practicality<br>4 star rating<p>Customer Care<br>4 star rating<p>Ownership Costs<br>3 star rating<p>The high Customer Care rating, which seems contrary to what many have experienced here, is explained by the fact that the people surveyed all live in the UK. Anyway, more details here:<br><A HREF="http://www.topgear.com/content/features/stories/2005/11/stories/01/1.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.topgear.com/content....html</A>

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Re: Volvo S60 results in '05 Top Gear Survey (NRM8573)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>NRM8573</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>The high Customer Care rating, which seems contrary to what many have experienced here, is explained by the fact that the people surveyed all live in the UK...<br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>...and that it pertains to the regular S60, not the R. Even if the R was included I doubt the majority of S60 owners have R's. Probably NA 2.4's

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: Volvo S60 results in '05 Top Gear Survey (PhilUp)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>PhilUp</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...and that it pertains to the regular S60, not the R. Even if the R was included I doubt the majority of S60 owners have R's. Probably NA 2.4's</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Very likely many people over there have the diesel version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts