SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Volvo S60 or S80 Rear Park Assist Kit from Volvo

I have for sale is the Volvo rear park assist kit. This is an OEM kit that comes brand new, every part is still in original packaging. This is what the kit comes with all parts necessary. I ordered this kit for my 2004 S60R but I end up selling my S60R before the chance to install the part. This kit will require to drill the rear bumper and need to paint the sensor to match rear bumper color. Asking for $360 or obo. Here is a link of what the kit looks like :
http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=242733&ukey_make=865&ukey_model=12009&modelYear=2004&searchString=parking

·
Registered
221 Posts
im interested in buying it pending funds.. i'll keep an eye out for this thread.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update the kit part number is 8624334 and it fits 2001 to 2006 S60 and also S80 as well!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Interesting... This includes everything? Does it have the switch for the console?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting... This includes everything? Does it have the switch for the console?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
Yes it comes with all the parts that is in the kit. The entire system part number is 8624334. I check and it does come with a on and off switch however the switch is different from the factory option switch. This switch is more like a toggle switch.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Bump $330 obo + shipping.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump price lowered $300+ shipping

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump price lowered $260 + shipping

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's a shot in the dark, but is this still available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts