SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to give my wife my s40 and she hates it lowered . they are mazda 3 springs but fit with no issue and will give you the lowest drop for springs. They are rated 1.75 for a 3 but since the s40 is heavier i got close to 2. im sure it will work on the 2004.5 to 2007 not sure if the springs changed in 08 when volvo updated the s40 a bit but if anyone else knows if the springs where all the same for the second gen please post im asking 175 shipped. they are big and heavy so shipping alone is like 25 bucks. please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
What does the rear drop look like?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Do they fit awd?

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Do they fit awd?
Since a FWD S40 is heavier than the Mazda by a bit, the AWD would probably be too heavy and you might have a safety issue on your hands. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry bro didnt wanna bust your bubble but ebay has those for less then $120 on ebay, same springs. Ill take em for uh $80 shipped if I can get some more pics of the whole car and I dunno Wanna make sure there not complete junk.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sorry bro didnt wanna bust your bubble but ebay has those for less then $120 on ebay, same springs. Ill take em for uh $80 shipped if I can get some more pics of the whole car and I dunno Wanna make sure there not complete junk.
lol. OP you might want to post the brand of springs you have to avoid low-balls

·
Registered
13 Posts
lol. OP you might want to post the brand of springs you have to avoid low-balls

Im pretty sure the OP said the Brand Is "Sprint" Springs and would love to be corrected if im wrong but im pretty sure I just found them for $120 with a make an offer option so Id love to be shown otherwise that those are the same ones found on ebay. thankss

·
Registered
34 Posts
So the mazda3 springs will work on the S40 FWD?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts