SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, they say AUX-in came factory standard for 2007 and newer models but adding it to previous models is rather complicated. My question is, is anyone familiar with the system in 2007+ models as of how this input is wired? And what are the main difference between old and new system? It is rather silly to ask by me, I guess, but what can you do. I couldn't find much of a discussion/information about construction of newer systems so figured I'd rather ask than remain clueless.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tasca says that part # is compatible specifically with the C30 & v50. After you certain it can be wired into an s40?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Question was if it is possible to transfer facelift system to pre-facelift model to get aux/usb.
Not sure, as I'm still waiting on pieces to do a conversion of the Center Console. I scored a facelift console with aux and usb a while back, from what I've gathered, I still need the facelift bracket, and hand brake with cables. I'm not sure if the connectors are available under the center console in the pre-2007 version, but it would be nice.

At that point, I would imagion that a software update would be required, and might fail if modules are missing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts