SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My volvo s60r 2004. Stock ECU. Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade calsonic GTR R34. Performance Downpipe 84mm. Stock catback. Clutch Kit performance and Single Mass Flywheel, M66 AWD Manual Gearbox.

nothing more refined.

My results?
0-100 4.9s
402 м. 13.3s
This is the best result in Russia on Stock ECU.

·
Registered
869 Posts
0-100 (kph, that is, so 62mph) in ~5s doesn't seem too crazy with the right mods.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Thats a vivid dream you're having there
I agree - 13.3s in a 1/4 mile in a basically stock car seems very quick.
My volvo s60r 2004. Stock ECU. Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade calsonic GTR R34. Performance Downpipe 84mm. Stock catback. Clutch Kit performance and Single Mass Flywheel, M66 AWD Manual Gearbox.

nothing more refined.

My results?
0-100 4.9s
402 м. 13.3s
This is the best result in Russia on Stock ECU.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
In a 0-60 run, especially in a vehicle with MT, the driver's ability is critical to the outcome. Launching, shifting into second, etc. is not an easy thing to do.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What does a stock S60R manual do over these tests? Remember an S60 sheds afew pounds over the wagon......

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
14.03 AT 102MPH Was my best time. Mods in my signature, but basically I only have a 3" down pipe with a catalytic converter. 13.2 for a stock car seems VERY optimistic to me. Especially at full weight...now if the car was gutted with nothing in it (seats, interior trim, carpet, sound deadening removed...basically very light) maybe but doubtful??

Matt

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
I agree with Matt, stock the R was never better than a 14 second car. Never saw any automotive publication that actually tested the car with good drivers do better.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would think the lightened single mass flywheel and upgraded clutch would help him launch better than stock. Curious to see how his 60 ft times compare to a stock SR .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts