SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Questions? Are there any sticker that say VOLVO like the Brembo or Porsche that I can peel and stick to the brake calipers? I want to paint my calipers Volvo blue and in white or black lettering add Volvo. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I cut my own so they say "brembo | R".

I'm sure if you look on ebay for "volvo vinyl decal" there's probably tons.

·
2,521 Posts
Yes, visit this site and send Aime an email. She sells "R" emblems for the calipers but she can do anything custom. Idk if she has any high temp vinyl but I doubt you'll need it unless you are going on the track.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
FWIW I've always used normal, cheap sign vinyl for my stickers and never had an issue on my calipers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Had mine done by Aime custom order been on my brakes now for almost 3 years with no issue of fading or peeling.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Your calipers look great. Did you do caliper paint, or powder coat? Is there a clear over the decal? Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
thanks no its paint the G2 caliper paint and no clear on the decal. She has actually done several for and all hold up great even have another custom one on my Thule wind deflector.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice looking stickers. Can they make just with the letters Volvo in the Volvo font?

·
2,521 Posts
Nice looking stickers. Can they make just with the letters Volvo in the Volvo font?
She can do nearly everything. I know she has Volvo fonts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts