SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there are no good body kits for my Nissan I am going to put one together using pieces from other cars as a mold and make a custom carbon fiber body kit. For the rear I was planning on using a piece off the 40 series Volvo. So I went to the dealer and tried to describe what I wanted. None of the cars on the lot had this piece I was describing so I couldn't show the parts guy. He said it was a iPD piece but I'm sure it is stock Volvo. Does anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
415 Posts
It's a Volvo part, they came on 2000 S40's but not on 2001's, I had to order mine and then install them on my 2001. Here are the part numbers. Call Dan at volvoparts.com, he'll hook you up with the best price.

Believe it or not the Volvo part description is spoiler! LOL!

Carlos

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by cs40racing:
Believe it or not the Volvo part description is spoiler! LOL!
umm.. Rear diffuser maybe but not spoiler. Maybe volvo thinks than anything that has to do with aerodynamics is a spoiler. Lets see. You could get some M3 spoiler mirrors and a sunroof spoiler. It reminds me of this one civic I saw. I'll look for go look for it. Thanks for the part #s. I'll go to the dealer and tell them they do exist and then buy them from Dan.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hehe, I knew Carlos would have the part numbers!

I'd love to go deer hunting with that Civic. I've seen the A pillar slice a few in half over the years but I can't help but think that 'spoiler' on the hood would make a good horizontal meat slicer.

I hope that Civic has been reported to Ricecop.com.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.