SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand new, never used. Bought this almost four years ago when I was asked to change the O2 sensors of my inlaws' '95 850 Turbo, but the NGK sensors that I bought already came with the correct length wiring. If the cable on the new Oxygen Sensor you purchase is too short, it may be necessary to purchase longer cables. This modification was done to prevent contamination as Volvo moved the location of the plug up higher in the vehicle.

This part now has a 2nd lease on life for custom downpipe applications where the rear o2 sensor needs to be located further downstream than the previous location. From tip to tip, it's about 10 inches long.

The part number is 9202714 and the MSRP is $25.19+tax from your local dealer. The "listed" application is for the front/upstream sensor but the only difference between the front and rear harness is that the rear harness has a gray plug at one end and the front harness has a black plug. Functionally they are the same.

$18 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
16,902 Posts
I will take it tell me where to send the monies !

·
Registered
773 Posts
Be aware that the front O2 and rear O2 plugs are keyed, and they don't fit each other, unless you cut out a small little block of plastic so that the key will fit. Guess who found that out the hard way.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SOLD to Chilled Man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts