SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While searching the net I came across several dealers web sites offering "Volvo owner loyalty" discounts ($500 and up depending on the model you're buying). Is this a Volvo policy or just something various dealers do when they're trying to move more cars?<p>i.e. Does my wife's Volvo automatically get me a discount beyond whatever deal a local dealer is offering?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Re: Volvo owner loyalty (njl)

I got 1500 from Volvo Irvine when I bought my S60 T5 . I previously had purchased my S70 T5 there also...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Volvo owner loyalty (TurbobrickT5)

But is that a Volvo corporate thing, or just something that dealerships do when they need to move more cars than usual?

·
Registered
477 Posts

I got 500 off my s40 because my dad had a 240. It's just that you go to get another volvo and tell them you have one and you're getting another. Just show the ownership and probably get the discount.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>While searching the net I came across several dealers web sites offering "Volvo owner loyalty" discounts ($500 and up depending on the model you're buying). Is this a Volvo policy or just something various dealers do when they're trying to move more cars?<p>i.e. Does my wife's Volvo automatically get me a discount beyond whatever deal a local dealer is offering?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>Yes, Volvo had a national program where you received cash toward purchasing/leasing a new model (differed by model). But this program expired on August 31st.<br>Now, you just have the cash-back that is available for remaining 2002 models.<p><br>Yannis

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Volvo owner loyalty (GrecianVolvo)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>.Now, you just have the cash-back that is available for remaining 2002 models.<p><br>Yannis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>What cash-back? I wonder if the dealer may be holding out on me. They are offering a below invoice price, but no mention was made of cash-back from Volvo.

·
Registered
111 Posts

Our new 2002 S60 AWD was our fifth Volvo we bought from the SAME dealer and all we got was the standard $500 off for ownership loyalty.<p>$1500 bucks off? That's sweet!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts

my inlaws bought<br>760 turbo smogger<br>93,94,95 850s<p>too bad its not 500/vehicle purchased!<br>

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re: Volvo owner loyalty (mpeng168)

It's a ford thing, they give a loyalty to intice peopel to bu ythe same brand.. they offered me the same $1500 loyalty on a t5 (volvo irvine) cos i got an s40 from them 2 years ago... that was on a lease though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts