SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Volvo on call app and have noticed that after I lock my car and walk away the app says, that the car is in use.
That means the car is being driven while I am having lunch for example. The problem is that I have told Volvo about it and after7 iterations of updates the same problem exists.
No, I am not in a parking garage and there is a good internet connection for the car and my IPhone.
I was curious if other people had the same problem? Generally, I like the app when its working. When its not its a nuisance.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have the Volvo on call app and have noticed that after I lock my car and walk away the app says, that the car is in use.
That means the car is being driven while I am having lunch for example. The problem is that I have told Volvo about it and after7 iterations of updates the same problem exists.
No, I am not in a parking garage and there is a good internet connection for the car and my IPhone.
I was curious if other people had the same problem? Generally, I like the app when its working. When its not its a nuisance.
I haven't had this problem. Are you using an iPhone or Android?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry to hear your experience, I have loved the App and its has worked well.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have had this problem occasionally in the past but have found it was usually because I had not updated to the latest version of the app. If your app is up to date I am not sure what the problem is. My app has been working great and I can't recall any problems in the past year.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always update the app when a new version is available. The car is out in the open and my phone has 3 or 4 bars where the car is located

1 - 6 of 6 Posts