Votes: 1 12.5%
  • More than 100 miles

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if, or have experience with, VOC will call AAA if the driver has a AAA membership in the US?

The reason I ask is VOC only offers a 25-mile tow whereas my particular AAA membership has a 100 mile tow (and the nearest Volvo dealer is 70 miles). I hope that I do not need to use it, but things happen. I am posting a poll to determine your nearest Volvo dealership to gather some hopefully useful information.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Dealer about 2 miles away, but I'd use AAA for same 100 mile free tow as you. Depends on how close to home car breaks. Couple yrs ago on vacation in NC and my S4 blew a hose/aux coolant pump and AAA took car to 2 shops as the first couldn't get to it for a week and I was 1/2 thru vacation. 2nd shop had done in 1-1/2 days for 75% of what my local indy would have charged!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have AAA too. I'm a platinum member so I have (1) 200mile tow per year. I also like the other perks you get from being a member. (discounts) I've also helped family out using some of my service calls. Based on your situation, I'd recommend just keeping AAA. It is inexpensive and there is no uncertainty for you about being covered to your nearest dealer. :)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I have AAA too. I'm a platinum member so I have (1) 200mile tow per year. I also like the other perks you get from being a member. (discounts) I've also helped family out using some of my service calls. Based on your situation, I'd recommend just keeping AAA. It is inexpensive and there is no uncertainty for you about being covered to your nearest dealer. :)
+1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts