SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership just quoted me on the lip spoiler for the t5.<p>part number 39873604 price 319.11<p>wondering if this is correct?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Re: Volvo OEM Lip spoiler (cicatrizdare)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>cicatrizdare</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My dealership just quoted me on the lip spoiler for the t5.<p>part number 39873604 price 319.11<p>wondering if this is correct?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Both of these pieces of information are correct - however it's now coded as a non-USA item and cannot be ordered. This is a change as I've ordered and sold them in the past.<p>John Sharisky<p>

·
Registered
329 Posts
Re: Volvo OEM Lip spoiler (cicatrizdare)

hey<br>are you interested in a brand new MS design lip spoiler?<br>I got one for my s40, but Volvo bought back my car so I never got<br>chance to paint it and install it. It's primed and everything is in the package, instructions, glue, etc.<br>and because I lived in south florida that will be easy.<br>let me know if you are interested or if anybody is interested I'm willing to sell it for a good price.<p><i>Modified by pierola at 12:23 PM 8-15-2006</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by pierola at 12:24 PM 8-15-2006</i>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts