SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All new OEM pieces purchased new from a Volvo dealer (Darrell Waltrip Volvo in TN), based on what's needed to have better air flow to your brakes. This will help with brake fade, yellowing calipers, etc...

Here is the thread: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?58370 Prices have gone up since 2006, :rolleyes: but it's still better than retail at your local dealer. I will include the invoice with the parts, showing costs and part numbers.

8 rivets are included, I know only 4 are pictured. I have the washers too, they are in a bag stapled to the bag for the screws.
Actual parts you're buying:

Asking $83, shipped. I can return the items to Darrell Waltrip Volvo and pay for shipping or ship them to someone here for $83, it's the same thing.

As usual, return policy is simple: if you change your mind after you've bought them, just return everything in its original condition for a full refund.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Interesting!
Will they work on P80 vehicles?

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Free bump for a great part. Can't believe someone hasn't snatched these up yet. They are a very easy install and they keep the front wheels cleaner with the redirected airflow.

These will only fit an R 04 - 07

·
Registered
543 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
543 Posts
PayPal is on its way - as is the shipping address.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts