SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you’ve recently purchased a new Volvo. Volvo offers a 30% rebate up to $200. Just call Volvo USA and provide your VIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes parts or accessories. I used the rebate on Polestar. You will be emailed the rebate form. Complete the form attach the invoice and drop it off at the post office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got mine as postcard in the mail. I suggest keeping a copy of the post card with the offer code. Mine was originally rejected by ABC Rebates or whatever they use. I had give them a ring and they would not assist until I read to them the code. Then they representative approved it on the phone. I also did enter the code during the web submission and entered the code correctly, as I retained a copy of my web submission and reconciled my input.

·
Registered
94 Posts
So I have to call volvo to get this coupon? You would think they would notify by mail or email.

Can you email them and ask for it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
How far back does this offer extend? I purchased my 2019 in November 2018. Also does this offer apply to Canadians too?

Thanks...

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you are a Costco member you can get 20% off I believe it is up to a $500 discount. I’ve used two coupons in the past for different accessories.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So I have to call volvo to get this coupon? You would think they would notify by mail or email.

Can you email them and ask for it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I just contacted them via chat, and they emailed it to me within a few minutes. It is only valid for 6 months from the day you contact them though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I too just went on the volvo customer care site and did a chat with a service rep and they immediately emailed me the rebate coupon.

I couldn't find the Costco deal.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Does anyone know if orders from volvodealeraccessories.com qualify (it's a store run by Volvo of Huntington in NY), or if I would need to order directly from a dealership?

·
Registered
139 Posts
How does one get the costco coupon?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
Does anyone know if rebate is applicable only to MSRP price?
Some of the dealers have discounts shown in online price for accessories.
Something like 200-300 off polestar or roofbox.
I wonder if I can use rebate for already discounted item.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,
Does anyone know if rebate is applicable only to MSRP price?
Some of the dealers have discounts shown in online price for accessories.
Something like 200-300 off polestar or roofbox.
I wonder if I can use rebate for already discounted item.
I believe you can use it on discounted item. I recently got a Polestar upgrade. The MSRP was 1295 + 150 for labor but they had 10% off special which brought the total price down to $1300. I was able to use 20% on top of that, and got it installed for $1040.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used 10%off on Labor day. It was coupon code that worked in webstore.
This time I have 30% rebate card and also I got e-mail offering discount on polestar.
None of these are applicable online, so I'm trying to find out if it can be combine with already available discount from dealers.

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
663 Posts
How long did it take to get your rebates back? Mine was received on 9/2 and still has a status of "audited".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
Is this still active? where do you or call?
I went to the Volvo website, clicked into XC90 area, and clicked on chat. I chatted with a Volvo representative who sent me the 30% off, on request.

I then went to dealer and had Polestar installed and used that part number for 30% off. There is a $200 cap though. So negotiate a good price for the Polestar install....

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts