SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Re: Volvo needs to become niche article - WRONG! (Sausca)

Quote, originally posted by Sausca »
Volvo IS a niche vehicle.

1. 300,000+ people outside of US and many/most of 100,000+ people in US would disagree with you...
I would rather use terms like "smaller". Volvo is definitely a "main stream" manufacturer among everyone I know personally.

2. Define the "niche".

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Re: Volvo needs to become niche article - WRONG! (Sausca)

I am a city dwelling male, and repeated Volvo customer, so as my brother in law and my father and my daughter's boyfriend and my male friend sergeon and...

I consider myself rather cool, my brother in law can make 5 out of ace from 100 feet easily with his shotgun, and a good sports hunter and fisherman, my friend sergeon plays semi-professional basketball at the age of 60 and makes 7 figures...

I failed to find a va...na on any of us...

What does it make us? Damn...

2007 sales - 106K US, 460K - worldwide
2008 - 73K US, 375K worldwide

I am not that far off, ya no...

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Re: Volvo needs to become niche article - WRONG! (JRL)

Au contraire my friend, Au contraire

I live in very urban part of Encino with the typical ortogonal street planning, on a 4-lane street with the center divider and significant traffic from 5 am till 11 pm.
I take bus and subway to work, walk to the local shops and joints and drive only to the off-site meetings, or to the university.

I work in Downtown, so I am as much city dweller as it can be...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.