SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a professional shop/mechanic to replace my clutch on my S40 AWD. I don't have much confidence in the local shops around here and need someone who knows Volvos in-and-out. Anyone have a referral for me?

Oh, and dealerships are out of the question.

Thanks!

·
Registered
304 Posts
18D Buckingham Street Etobicoke, Ontario M8Y 2W1 it's strictly Volvo
APPCO the "Volvo Doctor" is good out of Waterdown, I've recently used him for my timing belt and water pump however, I prefer an older SAAB mechanic to work on our cars over in Oakville near the Ford plant called Aktive Motors.

Christian has worked on our V70 a number of times, does great work and takes pride in what he does... his shop is primary SAAB based, but he also works on older bricks and newer Volvo's with no hassle's. Only draw back is that is always booked - but with a shortage of SAAB parts for his customers, I'm sure he's looking for work right about now.

www.aktivemotors.ca

Good Luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi MM,
I'm the fleet manager for Hamilton Volvo and Volvo of Oakville and yes, I work for the dealership which I can assure you that I have a better rate if you contact me direct at 1-888-910-0888 or emails [email protected] ; [email protected] also, with the work performed on your car it will be guaranteed 2 years on parts and Labour (original parts).

This offer is much better than any other garage out there performing work on Volvos, they can not offer the same as we can plus, why would you go to someone else that does not have the backing of the manufacture.

This is a new program that both our dealerships are offering to individuals like yourself, if you give us the opportunity you'll save money and time guaranteed.

Nelson

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hi MM,
I'm the fleet manager for Hamilton Volvo and Volvo of Oakville and yes, I work for the dealership which I can assure you that I have a better rate if you contact me direct at 1-888-910-0888 or emails [email protected] ; [email protected] also, with the work performed on your car it will be guaranteed 2 years on parts and Labour (original parts).

This offer is much better than any other garage out there performing work on Volvos, they can not offer the same as we can plus, why would you go to someone else that does not have the backing of the manufacture.

This is a new program that both our dealerships are offering to individuals like yourself, if you give us the opportunity you'll save money and time guaranteed.

Nelson
??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts