SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Lettering

I believe the "L" is in the proper place and would be your anchor. Move only the other letters. Have some fun, mix up the other letters.

"OVLOV for life"

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Re: Lettering (comp1)

Quote, originally posted by comp1 »
I believe the "L" is in the proper place and would be your anchor. Move only the other letters. Have some fun, mix up the other letters.

"OVLOV for life"

Ha, Just buy a bunch of Volvo Badges to spell something

I once saw a Jetta TDI with the badges rearranged to say ''JEDI"

·
Registered
451 Posts
Re: Lettering (Cjones16)

hi, i don't want to pretend having an 09 model, i just like the looks of the letters further apart, so i changed it on our 2005 t5. don't know how far apart the letters on the 09 models are, mine are now a little over 3" - i like it way better than the original spacing.

fritz

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Re: Lettering (fritzlovesmary)

Quote, originally posted by fritzlovesmary »
hi, i don't want to pretend having an 09 model, i just like the looks of the letters further apart, so i changed it on our 2005 t5. don't know how far apart the letters on the 09 models are, mine are now a little over 3" - i like it way better than the original spacing.

fritz

What was you process for removing and re-apllying the letters?

·
Registered
451 Posts
i found that to remove the letters the easiest way is dental floss or fishing line - just slide it behind the letters and "cut" them loose. for re-applying i used self-sticking molding tape (manufacturer is called magic mount). i bought it at pep-boys, but they have that or similar stuff at autozone and the like stores too.

fritz

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (fritzlovesmary)

Nice one.

I am working on that as well with black letters.
debaged at the moment....... watching paint dry.......

Modified by tabasco at 5:20 PM 4-10-2009

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: (tabasco)

Quote, originally posted by tabasco »
Its not raining today...

Horay for a little bit of sun today.......
Looks great!!!

Did you paint the Volvo badging or did you get it that way?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (mad matt)

THX!!

Painted with krylon flat black. I had to brighten up the pics for it to show better here.

GLORIOUS SUN!!!!! I must be allergic to it...sneezed like 5 times when I stepped outside.

Friday should be around 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: (tabasco)

Hahaha. At time you almost womder it that sun thing is a myth.
Thanks for the info. I think i'm gonna do the same thing to mine but with the old style "VOLVO" as not to bite your style too much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.