SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a car there, and I'd love to maybe get a PPI for it, since it's about 3 hours from me and doesn't have any maintenance records. It looks to be in great shape from the pics, but I'm going to have someone look at it first.

But coming from the BMW world, I know it is definitely a plus to have a PPI, especially on a car that far away.

·
Banned
170 Posts
I live near Pittsburgh. Where's the car? I could possibly take a look at it for ya.

I'm not an R expert, but I've bought plenty of used cars lately - I could at least give you a good feeling for the interior, paint condition, etc...

I looked for MONTHS for an R - where did you find one?? The only one I saw up here was an '04 with 125+K miles on it, and it was pretty rough inside...

PM me with your contact info if you're interested.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I have a friend in the area that can look at it. But he's no R expert either. I'd love to have a shop go over it. The interior looks great from the pics.

·
Banned
170 Posts
NP - just offerin'. FWIW, I did run a service shop, was a technician, and worked at a restoration shop as an estimator. ;-)

Where is it? Do you have a link to the sale? Don't worry I won't steal it from ya - just wondering where it is and what they're asking.

Good luck with the purchase!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts