Got one for sale. Came out of my 05 S60R
6cd changer.
Perfect working condition.
Not damaged or even scraped

Toss me some offers.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not even sure what these are going for but mine currently has CDs stuck inside and cannot use the cd player at all. Just says error. Maybe a small fix but ive heard a whole replacement is probably the best answer. BTW what did you put in its place?

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not even sure what these are going for but mine currently has CDs stuck inside and cannot use the cd player at all. Just says error. Maybe a small fix but ive heard a whole replacement is probably the best answer. BTW what did you put in its place?
Custom car pc

·
Registered
147 Posts
What is the serial number on the HU? I know that a replacement number must match the existing unit and there are a half dozen different ones. If it matches mine, I'm interested. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the serial number on the HU? I know that a replacement number must match the existing unit and there are a half dozen different ones. If it matches mine, I'm interested. Thanks.
I'll take a looksey today and I'll pm you

·
Registered
862 Posts
You can swap internal components (ie just the CD changer), that's what I did

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
30 Posts
mate.... just fixed this issue with my HU 803

as soon as you switch over to CD you'll hear the little motor trying to rotate the trays..... while this is happening stick another CD in at a downward angle & slightly push up, the disc should pop straight out of the drive & the player will work again...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
pm'd, will have to check my serial # to make sure it'll swap over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts