SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that my Volvo Heritage Badge finally came in.

Only took 5 requests over 2 years and a phone call to Volvo...

I saw some people saying that they didn't think Volvo was still sending them out, so just wanted to confirm that they are! Albeit at a "casual" pace.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
cool/
any photo's--?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I got my 100K mile, no problem. There was a web site that you fill out a form. http://www.volvocars.com/us/forms/heritage-club I never put my 100K on as there are many cars on the road with that many. I am closer to the 200K now. I also got the 15 years of Volvo ownership.
Stan

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish it said my name, but car is registered under my mom. Oh well!

The silver accents the metallic well.

And I hear you about the 100k. I'm at 180k, so hopefully a 200k will be up there soon. Haha

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
*******! I submitted the form TWICE and never heard from them...way to honor loyalty...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*******! I submitted the form TWICE and never heard from them...way to honor loyalty...
I hear you! I applied for the past two years. You have to go to Volvo Customer Help and either call, or I did the live chat. Online chatted to a lady named Faye who helped me. She said they've been having issues with the online form. She said she forwarded my info to the company that handles this for them, and I got it two weeks later! So, try that maybe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.