SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the factory amp from a 07 S60R with premium sound.

It comes with the wiring, hardware, and amplifier itself.

Looking for $100USD shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From my understanding, this will work on most P2 Volvos with the HU-803 or HU-850 stereos. Everything from the XC70 to S80. I'd look under the passenger seat to see if you have the power connector pre-wired. You may have to dig through the carpet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know what you find. Keep in mind that routing the wiring as it would sit from factory is somewhat of a challenge!

·
Registered
996 Posts
You’ll need upgraded speakers if you don’t have them . They also have a yellow labels on the back of the magnets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
No, the yellow labeled premium sound speakers in the R's and other P2's were not made by Dynaudio. But to your question, the R's should have premium speakers.

You *can* run this amp on non-premium Volvo speakers, I've done it before, they won't blow up lol, but obviously they won't sound near as good and you'll be pushing their limits.

Great price on this amp, especially with the harness, glwts.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I suppose then you’re good to go!
I wasn’t sure if all R’a came with premium sound.
My XC has but it was an option. Enjoy

·
Registered
996 Posts
Damn will this by chance plug in place of an SC901 factory under seat amp in an S70? All the connections look the same.
Like ‘99 & ‘00 S70? Most likely not doe to communication protocol but it’s worth a try ... don’t really know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts