SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 2001 XC. It had a dealer installed CD based Navigation system. My 2002 XC should be in shortly. I was hoping to get the DVD based dealer system. Does anyone know if that is available here in the U.S. yet? My local dealership has recently changed hands and it’s difficult to find people who have knowledge about this. Do any of you established dealers have an answer for me?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by MattA:
I just sold my 2001 XC. It had a dealer installed CD based Navigation system. My 2002 XC should be in shortly. I was hoping to get the DVD based dealer system. Does anyone know if that is available here in the U.S. yet? My local dealership has recently changed hands and it's difficult to find people who have knowledge about this. Do any of you established dealers have an answer for me?
Matt,

the new Nav system is available (has been for the last 2 weeks or so) for any car that can be ORDERED. The parts just became available for dealer installation but even if your dealer were to order them today, they would not be able to get their hands on them until next month. I would suggest to wait one month and then they will be able to install that for you.

Yannis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts