SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just found out that through my employer I am eligible for a discount on a new Volvo which is equal to:
"Ford Employee (A-Plan) price plus 2%"

Does anyone have any inside info on the general percentage of this A-Plan price as compared to MSRP?

Thanks very much.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
you get the car for 2% over invoice (less holdback of 1%). So basicly you are getting the car for 1% over invoice. And there are different finance and lease programs for you too. I would rec. you call your local dealer ask who handles fleet sales and set an appointment to go in and go over your options. If you are ready to purchase, have your PIN rrady. Also, these are set numbers and programs.. there is no negotiations.

·
Registered
6 Posts
J_P,

Phil is absolutely correct. You will pay 1% over factory invoice plus possibly an advertising fee.

One thing to note, you may have to shop around at several dealers to find one who will sell you a vehicle on the plan. This is especially true if you are ordering your vehicle as the plan was designed to help a dealer move stock that he already has. I had to go to 4 dealers before I found one (200) miles from home that would let me buy one on the plan even though I was ordering the car. I had 1 dealer tell me he wouldn't do the plan on an ordered car but would on one in stock. Unfortunately he didn't have what I wanted and couldn't find what I wanted. The 2 other dealers refused to honor the plan at all. It all worked out for me at the final dealer and I only had to wait 7.5 weeks on my special ordered car.

Ciao,

Scotty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts