SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please join us at the Volvo's open house, Saturday September 29th in Rockleigh, NJ

We were told there may be some "blue" cars on-site. :thumbup:

DETAILS:

Here's the registration form: http://tiny.cc/volvoopenhouse , you can register right through this form.

Please note a few things:

- There's a three-guest maximum. Obviously the Volvo campus here can only hold so many people and Volvo wants to ensure as many owners can share the day this year. Depending on how quick the registration fills up fill up, Volvo may need to cut off registration. (so register early!)

- Volvo has a very limited number of "display vehicle" spots. They will register those on a first come, first served basis. A confirmation email will be sent out-- this email will come from [email protected] over the next few weeks. Otherwise, you will just park in the general parking lot.

- There's a $5 per person charge for a catered lunch, Volvo will only accept cash on-site.

- Volvo is still working on the program this year, but they are hoping to have some great activities. You can count on what they had in 2010 -- test drives, etc. and hopefully a few more additions. As we get closer, we will share the schedule for the day.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Signed up!

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I signed up but have not seen a confirmation.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I signed up, haven't seen the confirmation yet.

This Show is a hoot, a lotta different Volvos show up, usually a GTG the night before over in NJ a few miles away.

Good chance to actually hear from Volvo Co. what they are planning AND a chance to tell them what WE want too (Volvo-wise).

·
Registered
475 Posts
Signed up! Should be a great time.

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
I signed up, haven't seen the confirmation yet.

This Show is a hoot, a lotta different Volvos show up, usually a GTG the night before over in NJ a few miles away.

Good chance to actually hear from Volvo Co. what they are planning AND a chance to tell them what WE want too (Volvo-wise).
No need to wait for the Open House - you can "...tell them what WE want..." right now...

http://forums.swedespeed.com/member.php?43407-VolvoCars_US

George Dill

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
:(:facepalm:Sadly... I live in California. Would have loved to go.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Anyone sign up AND get a confirmation? I signed up but no email back from VCOA...

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
I signed Up I cant wait!!!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I signed up my father and me. Adam caravan again? Stay at the same hotel?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Darn! The Open House Registration is closed.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Wow that was fast. Well now that it is closed I wonder if we will be getting our email confirmations. Has anyone received one as of yet?

·
Registered
942 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Email confirmations anyone?

·
Registered
4,185 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
When did you register? I asked Chris (Admin) and he said that he spoke with someone at Volvo and they said they will be sending something out soon. He also said that he would follow up with them at the end of the month if we don't hear anything.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I registered the first day it was posted here.

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Volvo started to email confirmation messages this morning.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts