SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Volvo Cars have decided to bring back the Driving Academy for those who will order their cars through the European Delivery program. The normal cost for such a program is USD300 but Volvo is discounting this to USD150. For $150, you get:<BR>Orientation<BR>Demonstration of the rolloever crash & the crash sleigh<BR>Find your otpimal driving position<BR>Practice defensive maneuvers<BR>Brake techniques and evasive maneuvers<BR>Drive through slalom track at different speeds<BR>Air-bag deployment and the advantage of using the seatbelt<BR>Competition (against other owners)<BR>Certification.<P>The offer for TWO round-trip tickets on SAS and 1 Hotel night (Gothenburg deliveries only) is still good.<P>Yannis<P>

·
Registered
40 Posts
2004 is looking good then...<P>S40's should be available in manual and now to put the icing on the cake a driving school and european delivery. MMMMmmmm... <P>Gives me a good year and a half to butter the wife up.<P>Jay<BR>--<BR>83 242 Turbo<BR>98 S70 T5SE<BR>

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am interested in the driving accadamy. I am currently scheduled to pick up my S80 T6 on July 16 in Sweden. How do I find out about the class?

·
Super Moderator
39,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gangelt:<BR><B>I am interested in the driving accadamy. I am currently scheduled to pick up my S80 T6 on July 16 in Sweden. How do I find out about the class?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Talk to whoever you order the car through and they should give you all the details. Oh, hold on! I think the offer is if you placed the order through a North American Retailer. So, scratch that. But your German Retailer can still book you for the regular cost of USD300.-<P>Yannis<BR><P>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts