SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Volvo Aluma Coupe T6! *PICS*

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  darell 
#1 ·
Check this out, the Volvo Aluma Coupe with a T6 engine in the back, driving the rear wheels!

-Drew

See less See more
#3 ·
Is it just me or they have mounted the right hand side (our right hand side) tire backward? As far as directional tires are concern...I thought that's not how you are supposed to mount them.
It's scary how these people can build a kit car like this and don't know the concept of directional tires. Makes you wonder about rest of the car's reliability, doesn't it?

#4 ·
I don't know anything about this car, it is the first time that I have seen it. All I know is that the owner of the site where the picture is from, lives in Sweden.

For some reason, the left and right side of the car has the tires rotating in a different direction, and those are directional tires. I am not sure why they did this.

-Drew

#5 ·
Drew,
Maybe it's for better performance and better TRACTION?
j/k.
Well..maybe there's something to it that we just don't know better.
Like the local Midas guys did on my 240's front tires. Monkeys always gonna be monkeys.

[This message has been edited by The_one_n_only (edited 10-02-2001).]

#9 ·
It's amazing how well those R front bumpers fit on the 900/S90. It almost looks like it came from the factory that way. I had to look twice. It must fit flush to the bottom of the 90's top portion. That's itneresting, and also quite attractive.

That's an I5 in there too right? Hmmm, that's a really wild car.

[This message has been edited by Evolvo (edited 10-05-2001).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.