SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing what "drivetrain optimization adjustments" actually means.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm over an hour into attempting the update. I pulled the car out of the garage first, just in case.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It seemed to go pretty well. I did not get the "new update complete" notification so I was a bit worried. I waited 3 hours before attempting to start. All looks fine so far. I'll try Car Play later when I find my usb cable. I'm assuming that wireless connection is out from what I've read. All apps are up to date and no sign of any battery drainage. I did need to turn the radio back on but that's not abnormal in my experience with past updates.

Reactions: formare

·
Registered
17 Posts
So after 2 weeks of pretty flawless operation with 2.2 I had a couple of strange glitches yesterday. After unplugging the car fully charged when I got in to start it the brake pedal appeared to be locked in place, had to push 3 times before it moved. After starting the car I rolled down both front windows simultaneously which turned off the radio :) Following that I couldn't get CarPlay to work, system kept telling my to plug in my phone, which was already plugged in of course. I got it working after unplugging 4 times and everything was fine after that. Although the radio now has to be restarted every time I start the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
System decided to reboot itself on start up yesterday, not sure what that was all about. Iphone now takes 2 or 3 attempts to sync with the car but works perfectly once it does.

I really love the car but driving with the constant worry about the operating system is something I didn't bargain for. Prior to that my only concern was not having a spare tire. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts