SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just acquired this 1994 Volvo. I picked it up because of its service history. (unreal, i have a 4 page receipt of everything done to the car from 1994 to 2011. It is automatic, and NON turbo. The paint is in perfect condition around the car, although the roof is faded. NO rust. The interior is in good shape, it has tan leather. It has brand new suspension, and goes perfectly straight. The steering is tight, and feels like it just left the factory floor. Timing belt and waterpump were done also. It has upgraded 17" s80 wheels, with nice continental tires. Unfortunately the a/c is unfunctional, probably just needs a re-charge, and the sunroof will go in the tilt position, and about halfway back but stops. Guaranteed the first person who drives this car will drive home with it, it drives that nice!
To contact me please call or text 8606709192. Chris
More pictures available also.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump,anyone?

·
Registered
573 Posts
You oughta add pics of the front seats, especially drivers. Everyone may not wanna Google your area code, so you may also wanna give your location and when the services you list were performed. Lastly, you oughta list a price to start negotiations. Otherwise, this listing is probably better suited for an auction site. GLWS

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update. hartford ct area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts