SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! My name is Jacob from Poland and this is my 94' 850 T5 italy version 2.0 Turbo 211HP

Few easy modifications: matt black respray 15' mts alloy for winter and grill, for roof i used plasti dip (also matt black)

Mech. Modification: new turbo gt28+ MBC turbosmart, mashroom hks intake, blow off hks, boost control gauge and to be continue

Wysłane z mojego SM-G903F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Subscribed

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one EXACTLY like yours!!! Live in Norway and its a blast to drive it in snowy conditions, even if its only fwd. same color and engine, running around 250hp in mine with original turbo. Gonna put S60R exhaust manifold and a Piersburg TCV unit on it. Will recieve my Do88 radiator soon so I’m good considering my future plans for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I have one EXACTLY like yours!!! Live in Norway and its a blast to drive it in snowy conditions, even if its only fwd. same color and engine, running around 250hp in mine with original turbo. Gonna put S60R exhaust manifold and a Piersburg TCV unit on it. Will recieve my Do88 radiator soon so I’m good considering my future plans for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do88 radiators keep failing in cars over here.

·
Registered
17,310 Posts
Well that's comforting. I was considering installing the one I have. May have to rethink that.
Don't.

I've had two fail now and the first took the engine with it

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Well that's comforting. I was considering installing the one I have. May have to rethink that.
Definitely would recommend the rethinking. I'm using a Volvo radiator in my 850R.

I went with a Do88 rafiator since it doesent use any plastic bits
Seems like a good idea, but that is in fact its downfall. Aluminum cracks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Definitely would recommend the rethinking. I'm using a Volvo radiator in my 850R.

Seems like a good idea, but that is in fact its downfall. Aluminum cracks.
Hmm intresting, I havent recived mine yet but, does the radiator have rubber bushings in the mounts? Or anything that will minimize the vibrations in order to avoid cracks?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hmm intresting, I havent recived mine yet but, does the radiator have rubber bushings in the mounts? Or anything that will minimize the vibrations in order to avoid cracks?
The issue seems to be thermal. Do88 has attempted to fix it by adding expansion breaks but it doesn't seem to be helping much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have some cosmetic updates ;)

ABM tail and frontlight (black versions) + led bulbs + i will wrapp tail and front to dark

Steringwheel from s60

Custom wing dedicated probably to v70 II

Intake manifold sprayed to black matt

Some detailing, wax funky witch mistic shine and QD1 by ADBL after every car washing

And extra gift from my girlfriend at my birthday :D

What do you think?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G903F przy użyciu Tapatalka

1 - 15 of 15 Posts