SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am parting out a 2000 XC70 Blue. Has bad motor, everything else is up for grabs. Has good body and glass and ok interior. Complete interior and drivetrain. ***Please keep in mind I am helping a friend part these out as he is too busy. I am not able to always check what is available or pull a part on the spot. I can make a run out to these cars about once a week, so thanks for the patients.***

1999 XC70 Green. NO motor, good everything else. Wheels, drivetrain, interior all intact.

1997 850 White. Mostly just body and glass left. Has new radiator and some interior left.

Please email about availability and offers are welcome. Any car can also be bought as a whole.

·
Registered
37 Posts
im interested in the XC front grill,. im in colorado springs PM sent!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PMed back

I check the fogs tomorrow. Do you need the lights themselves or just wiring?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I am interested in the woodgrain steering wheel. More info / color code / pics please. Thanks!

·
Registered
621 Posts
PM sent, didn't see an email address :)...

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I am interested in the woodgrain steering wheel. More info / color code / pics please. Thanks!
same here. I also e-mailed when his craigslist ad went up. never heard from him.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
same here. I also e-mailed when his craigslist ad went up. never heard from him.
You did? I never got it. The wheel is spoken for I just haven't pulled it. Please PM me and I'll do my best to anwser questions or get back to you.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
You did? I never got it. The wheel is spoken for I just haven't pulled it. Please PM me and I'll do my best to anwser questions or get back to you.
On Wednesday, apparently, at 7 pm nonetheless.
So I guess the other inquirer beat me to it, since his is from 11-06-2012.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
On Wednesday, apparently, at 7 pm nonetheless.
So I guess the other inquirer beat me to it, since his is from 11-06-2012.

Well I have this posted on other sites and craigslist. So I'm selling as requests come in.

But thanks for keeping tabs on me. :rolleyes:

2000 XC Grille, MAF, brake pedal sensor, steering wheel are sold.

·
Registered
59 Posts
interested in the newer radiator you have listed (assuming it should still fit a '98 v70 t5m). shipping to 17815
quickest response to dapucker1 AT hotmail.com
thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts