SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I remember someone having this problem, but I cannot find the thread and/or the resolution. I started my car this morning and my sound will not adjust higher then maybe 10-15%. You can spin the knob, restart the car, change the station, cd, Sirius, but nothing will get the sound to go above a whisper. I've probably restarted the car 10-12 times and nothing. It's really annoying. I have an appointment to take it in next week, but just wanted to see if anyone had this problem and what their resolution was.

It has the B&W sound system on it. I currently have 4K miles :(

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think I remember someone having this problem, but I cannot find the thread and/or the resolution. I started my car this morning and my sound will not adjust higher then maybe 10-15%. You can spin the knob, restart the car, change the station, cd, Sirius, but nothing will get the sound to go above a whisper. I've probably restarted the car 10-12 times and nothing. It's really annoying. I have an appointment to take it in next week, but just wanted to see if anyone had this problem and what their resolution was.

It has the B&W sound system on it. I currently have 4K miles :(

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I have a similar issue. When I want to turn down the volume and start rotating the knob counter clockwise, the volume goes down but sometimes jumps back to high... I think that in the near future, this will escalate and I will start experiencing the "stuck" problem.

Suggestion: dealer

Please let us know once you have any new info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts