SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
4 VOLANS w/ Yokohama 205/45/17

So I bought these for my XC which became my girlfriend's car shortly after. Since she doesn't care about wheels (and will probably enjoy the comfier stock wheels and tires anyway), I'm going to take this opportunity to get some other things I need. I'm getting a '91 245 soon. It's n/a and A/T, both of which need fixin'.

So, what I'd really like to do is trade them for manual swap parts for a 245, preferably T5 stuff. I'd also be interested in trades for coilover setups, or +T stuff for a B230. Any of the above would be awesome. If you're looking to trade with cash on my end or yours, shoot me an offer with what you have. Worst I can say is no

- Volans have some rash but nothing bad. I'd be happy to send some close-ups if you're really interested.

- Tires are Yokohama S-drive 205/45/17 with around 5k miles on them. Still in awesome condition.

<B>$700 + shipping</B> if they sell outright with tires.

PM or email andrewnance21 (at) gmail.com.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a sent of Antlias with really nice s-drives n them.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't see a 244 rocking those wheels. Sorry man.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I've got a set of perfos without rubber and in need of powdercoating

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perfos are okay but still not what I'm looking for.

Sent using Tapatalk 2.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got a friend somewhat near by (Cary) and my be down there to visit soon. I'll be in touch about these if I head down there. Also really digging your 244 and would buy it in a second if I had the $$.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm trading the 244 for a 245 that already has 17"s. Just looking to sell from here on out.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump again. Changed my trade interests. I'm looking for 240 coilover setups, B230 +T items, or 240 manual swap parts, preferably T5. The new wagon has 17s so I'm not interested in wheels at the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts