SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, do we have someone who experienced issue of door unlocked message from VOC App while car had been parked and locked?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Had it going for a while for me last month.

Disappeared by itself After iOS and VOC updates.

Not sure it’s the same thing you’re experiencing.

My normal notifications are ~25 min after an incident. “Park the car, leave the doors unlocked, 25min later I got the VOC notifications”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
+1 I get this from time to time as well... not consistent but frequent enough to be annoying and something to worry about. I usually just lock the car from the VOC app.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also get this from time to time. Its is very annoying that notifications are NOT real-time.

I also wish that I get a notification whenever the car is unlocked/locked with location and driver profile name. That way I know who is using the car and where the car is parked.

Highly request everyone to send a feedback to the VOC app team directly at this email : [email protected]

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I also get this from time to time. Its is very annoying that notifications are NOT real-time.

I also wish that I get a notification whenever the car is unlocked/locked with location and driver profile name. That way I know who is using the car and where the car is parked.

Highly request everyone to send a feedback to the VOC app team directly at this email : [email protected]
Enable driving journal and you will know every trip of the car, after it is parked.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
+1 I get this from time to time as well... not consistent but frequent enough to be annoying and something to worry about. I usually just lock the car from the VOC app.
Yup. This issue has been around ever since the advent of VOC. Just one of numerous little software glitches to which Volvo is seemingly either oblivious or else callous enough to ignore. :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
To me it seems the latest version of VOC is much better than it was in 2017.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I got a false alarm about the doors being unlocked, and I was sure I locked them after I plugged my T8 in. I tried to lock the doors using the app, but it returned an error. When I checked the garage, sure enough my mirrors were folded and doors were locked. VOC Version 4.6.7

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have a feeling it’s more a connectivity / cellular issue Than the VOC as we don’t have this issue in a different country with our other Volvo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I experienced this in the past killing the app on iPhone didn’t work restarting the phone did

1 - 10 of 10 Posts