SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if Volvo intends to add more features to their on-call app? With winter rolling up soon, I was hoping the app would support the ability to set a specific temperature while it starts up. I know Tesla has this, and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to implement.

Here in the northeast it's not uncommon to have a hot summer day followed by a cold chill the next. It'd be helpful to have your comfort zone ready for you as you step inside the car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You already can control the temperature using the climate function you can set to heat/cool your car on a preset time. So that your car has the right temperature when you get in and your engine is warm so you get better fuel economy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You already can control the temperature using the climate function you can set to heat/cool your car on a preset time. So that your car has the right temperature when you get in and your engine is warm so you get better fuel economy.
This feature only relates to the last used climate setting. It doesn't address the need to alter the temperatures remotely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts