SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that ViVA Performance is currently hosting a group buy on the following items.

Group Buy Timeline
Start Date: 9/17/2015
End Date: 9/30/2015 11:59pm PST

What is on sale?

3.5" Performance Downpipe, S60/V60 T6 AWD, S80II T6, V70/XC70 III T6, XC60 T6

Performance Intercooler, Volvo S60/V60

Any and all information you need to know about about pricing, availability and how to order can be seen below. Thank you and have a great day!

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...d-Intercooler-Group-Buy&p=2589442#post2589442

·
Registered
165 Posts
Link doesn't work...

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
848 Posts
Bump. 16hrs left, gents, to get in on the downpipe and intercooler group buy. Tick tock. :) We just need two more buys to drop the downpipe to the 15% off discount. See the "performance Tuesday" thread if you're not convinced yet.

·
Registered
361 Posts
This is a great deal relative to what I spent, independent of the costs for dyno validation. If you are on the fence, this price should sway you.

·
Registered
848 Posts
There are now four orders in for the DP. Next buyer will drop the price to $1189.99...

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I am anxiously waiting for this DP, I was on the fence, but now that I have ordered one, I can't wait to get it. Too bad the FMIC won't fit on a P*, the grill attached radar unit would be in the way, otherwise I would have ordered that too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts