SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone! Please see our ViVA Performance Downpipe and Intercooler Group Buy information below.

Group Buy Timeline
Start Date: 9/17/2015
End Date: 10/4/2015 11:59pm PST

Group Buy Details
ViVA Performance will be offering a group buy on the do88 S60/V60 Performance Intercooler as well as our 3.5” Performance Downpipe for S60/V60 T6 AWD S60/V60 T6 AWD, S80II T6, V70/XC70 III T6, XC60 T6. The discounts below are approved by the product manufacturers to be available exclusively from ViVA Performance.

What is on sale?

3.5" Performance Downpipe, S60/V60 T6 AWD, S80II T6, V70/XC70 III T6, XC60 T6

Performance Intercooler, Volvo S60/V60

Performance Intercooler Pricing (MSRP $664.99):
1–10: $598. 49 (10% off)
11+: $598. 49 (10% off) and free shipping*

3.5" Performance Downpipe Pricing (MSRP$1399.99):
1-4: $1259.99 (10% off)
5-10: $1189.99 (15% off)
11+: $1189.99 (15% off) and free shipping*.

You can Reuse your OEM gaskets for the downpipe and cat-back system, or we can supply new ones. Please email us for a quote, or indicate on your order that you want new gaskets and we can adjust your order manually.

Please Note:
Some vehicles can be sensitive to the Race Catalytic Converter that is installed in our 3.5" downpipe. We recommend the purchase of a Straight Oxygen Sensor Spacer. This install into the rear oxygen sensor bung on our 3.5" Performance downpipe.

To be eligible for the discount, you must make a note on your order stating you are part of the Swedespeed group buy (include your username) or your order will not receive a Group Buy discount. The discount applies to the above products only, and does not apply to shipping costs.

Shipping
Should the Free Shipping Tier be reached, free shipping applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States. International orders will be assessed shipping charges.

How to Participate in the Group Buy
During the group buy period, you can place an order for either do88 Performance Intercooler for S60/V60 as well as our 3.5” Performance Downpipe for S60/V60 T6 AWD S60/V60 T6 AWD, S80II T6, V70/XC70 III T6, XC60 T6 at the MSRP price. After the GB ends on September 30th, we will tally up the total number of orders placed and adjust each order to the group buy tier prices. Orders placed as part of this group buy cannot be cancelled.

Payment Processing
When your order is placed, there will be a authorization amount applied to your card/payment which does not reflect the GB discounts. After the 30th, we will be edit your order to reflect the GB discount amount to be applied, and your card will be charged the discounted order to enable us to begin fulfilling and shipping orders.

Order Fulfillment:
All in stock orders will ship with in 1 week of the 1st of October. Please note that we have limited supply of our 3.5” Performance downpipe. Additional stock is due in during the 4th week of November. We have plenty of S60/V60 intercoolers in stock, but should we sell out we are expecting more after the 15th of October. Orders will be shipping in order they are received. Also if you purchase both items in this sale, the order will ship once each item for your order is in stock. Should our stock be depleted due to this group buy, we will need to order additional stock. We ask that you be patient with us as we wait for our replenishment stock to arrive. If your order is affected, you will be notified of the additional wait time. Orders will ship out in the order that they are received.

Feel free to place the order on our site at http://www.vivaperformance.com or we can be reached at 877-878-8646 between the hours of 10:30AM-5:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Tally updated as of: 10/1/2015

Performance Intercooler:
1. Devin, NorthwestMoose
2. Hixon
3. CMOD_ R

3.5” Performance Downpipe
1. Devin, NorthwestMoose
2. Marco
3. Christop
4. CMOD_R
5. Devang
6. William (PENDING)
7. Tim f10167

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have been looking at these downpipes, anyone running one of these?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ordered!

Connor, can you confirm which O2 sensor spacer is correct/needed for XC60 Installation?

Also, can you confirm whether any new bolts/hardware are needed for install with stock exhaust? Do we need new gasket(s)?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ordered!

Connor, can you confirm which O2 sensor spacer is correct/needed for XC60 Installation?

Also, can you confirm whether any new bolts/hardware are needed for install with stock exhaust? Do we need new gasket(s)?
Great question!

I would recommend the use of new DP and Cat-back gaskets. We can supply these separately, email us for a quote or leave a note in the comment section of your order and i can get them ordered up for you.

We recommend the use of the straight Oxygen Sensor Spacer. You should be able to resuse the old bolts and nuts assuming your have not encountered any northeast wintery salt. :)

Also, Thank you for your order!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Does the Polestar tune work with this downpipe? Or does other tuning need to be done to optimize this part? Just wondering how plug-and-play this is...and if it work with the rest of the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the Polestar tune work with this downpipe? Or does other tuning need to be done to optimize this part? Just wondering how plug-and-play this is...and if it work with the rest of the stock exhaust.
The downpipe will work on stock tune or even a modified Polestar or RICA tune, so have no worries there. This is 100% bolt on downpipe and will mate up to the stock exhaust with out any problems.

Cheers

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any chance you will have some dyno numbers before this group buy closes?
We do have dyno numbers for the 3.5" downpipe on a Polestar V60. We will not have dyno results for the intercoolers before the group buy closes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
So I'm probably going to ask quite a few questions before I decide whether or not to buy right now.

Both of these items can be installed with basic tools, correct? Or will I need something outside of the kit I have from Home Depot?

What kind of gasket are we replacing? Metal or paper? I ask because in my previous vehicle when changing the headers we had to throw away the metal gasket provided and use the paper gasket from the OEM to not cause issues. So what's the deal with adding a gasket to list of things we need to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I'm probably going to ask quite a few questions before I decide whether or not to buy right now.

Both of these items can be installed with basic tools, correct? Or will I need something outside of the kit I have from Home Depot?

What kind of gasket are we replacing? Metal or paper? I ask because in my previous vehicle when changing the headers we had to throw away the metal gasket provided and use the paper gasket from the OEM to not cause issues. So what's the deal with adding a gasket to list of things we need to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello,

Yes both items can be installed with hand tools. No special or creative tools needed. The gaskets recommended for replacing are metal between down pipe and catback system. Oem is metal and you could reuse. But we recommend replacing them just to avoid an potential leaks down the road.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hello,

Yes both items can be installed with hand tools. No special or creative tools needed. The gaskets recommended for replacing are metal between down pipe and catback system. Oem is metal and you could reuse. But we recommend replacing them just to avoid an potential leaks down the road.
Cheers
Which of the two parts do you think is more beneficial for making power at the drag strip if one were to buy them separately? I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy them both right away but I do want to get the most bang for my buck. I ran a 13.4 at 103 in my T6 and I'm hoping to get into the 12s at some point.

Also, I'm assuming I'd be installing these myself. Do you know of any how-to's floating around for these parts? I'm strongly considering getting one or both but trying to gauge the level of difficulty first. I did a ton of mods on my 2008 GTI, so I'm no stranger to wrenching on cars, just a n00b when it comes to my new-to-me 2011 S60 T6. Thank you!

This is my first post on Swedespeed btw. Hi guys! :wave:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Which of the two parts do you think is more beneficial for making power at the drag strip if one were to buy them separately? I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy them both right away but I do want to get the most bang for my buck. I ran a 13.4 at 103 in my T6 and I'm hoping to get into the 12s at some point.

Also, I'm assuming I'd be installing these myself. Do you know of any how-to's floating around for these parts? I'm strongly considering getting one or both but trying to gauge the level of difficulty first. I did a ton of mods on my 2008 GTI, so I'm no stranger to wrenching on cars, just a n00b when it comes to my new-to-me 2011 S60 T6. Thank you!

Hello,

I would chose the downpipe as it would give you more power at the drag strip. Congrats on the first post as well.

Each intercooler comes with a set of install instructions and is very easy to install. The downpipe is as simple as remove the old one and installing the new one. No additional items need or should need to be removed. Household tools for both.

Cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome! I recognize your screen name from Saab92x, great choice on the S60. Checked out your new car post over there. The car looks great and it sounds like you found a smoking deal.

I jumped to this site after picking up a V60 RD early this year. The T6 motor is fantastic. Very smooth and powerful, not sure it needs more power but it sure could use a little more sound.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah same here it's the exchange rate for me 35% more then last year economy is down to ****z.. My DP for c30 from viva was under $700 2 years ago.. Paying more than double is a bit nuts. But then again ferrita was always the best and most expensive

·
Registered
69 Posts
At $700 I'd have more interest in the downpipe. We'll see what happens...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts