SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

VIP Extended Warranty Paperwork?

913 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BProperties 
#1 ·
Is someone supposed to mail any information package or details to you? Dealership? Volvo USA? Fidelity?

Reached out to the dealership multiple times on this, and they are not being very helpful. So I reached out to Volvo Customer care and they were able to confirm that the extended warranty goes to the proper 10 years, but no other details.

It's been almost 3 months since I purchased. I do have the original service contract, but it says "Certified by Volvo" on it, nothing about Volvo Increased Protection..

Thanks

#3 ·
I would ask a dealer service department to look up your account (VIN number) and verify this purchased was entered into the system for your vehicle....dates, milages, etc.

#4 ·
I believe there is a very short time window after a CPO purchase to add the VIP extended warranty to the CPO warranty. I think it’s only 30 days using the links above. It could be 90, I’m not sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.