SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Huh. Somewhat related my C30 says its a 2.0 but its a 1.0....
Dont know why thay is though unless its the wrong vin

·
Registered
688 Posts
Well I cant answer your question, but I've actually been looking at that same vehicle. Literally.

I live in winneconne just about 20 minutes north of fond du lac. I keep seeing that listing and I almost went down there and traded my 06 xc90 for it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry you missed out. It's a beautiful truck for sure. I was just a little weird with the carfax thing. This dealer has a pretty bad history on stuff like this. Which of course I was told after the fact by a number of people but I guess it's my fault for not researching more I'll keep you guys posted on when I find out I think it might just be an error on carfax's end

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I don't think it's an R-Design. Does it have a badge on the bottom of the silver strip between the rear passenger door and the rear side glass?

Galateia wheels, black exterior lower door sills, silver strip. black instrument gauges, lack of front seat side bolsters, and wood steering wheel/dash accents might suggest it's maybe an Executive model?

My guess. Nice car nevertheless !

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm sorry you missed out. It's a beautiful truck for sure. I was just a little weird with the carfax thing. This dealer has a pretty bad history on stuff like this. Which of course I was told after the fact by a number of people but I guess it's my fault for not researching more I'll keep you guys posted on when I find out I think it might just be an error on carfax's end
Yeah, the wife wasn't too happy that I wanted to trade the 06 only 3 months after I bought it so it wasn't really am option.

·
Registered
564 Posts
It's an Executive for sure. Either Carfax has it wrong, or someone REALLY wanted to convert an R-Design into an Exec... (complicated enough not to be worth it)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts