SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
What's that button on the back side of your steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Cool video.. Its nice to see an s40 given some respect. Except the teacher comment lol... I've known substitute teachers. Nissan sentra, geo metro, v6 mustang... Those are the cars I see them driving

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
388 Posts
This is awesome, congrats bro :partywave:

·
Registered
388 Posts
What wheels are those, they aren't HRE's are they?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Nice! I must admit though I kept thinking "man I wish he drove my V50". The steering comment is spot on. With good tires and bushings its far better than most bimmers.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nice! I must admit though I kept thinking "man I wish he drove my V50". The steering comment is spot on. With good tires and bushings its far better than most bimmers.
I might disagree with the BMW thing but its likely because my volvo is auto and e36 m3 is Manual. power is similar but the volvo will never keep up with my bmw in the corners... BUT its hard to compete with RWD, LSD, and 50/50 distribution of 3120 lbs. At least the volvo ALWAYS starts and runs though lol.

DUDE!! ive been waiting for a P1 s40 or V50 to get onto the smoking tire... matt farrah seems totally unimpressed with it though. Man i wish He drove a swedespeed car though. I wish he drove yours too Quadcamsix!

thanks for posting OP! Finally getting a little recognition for our sleepers.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
This is so funny, I actually talked to Matt a few days ago over Instagram when I saw a red V50 on his feed. I suggested driving a Volvo lmao. Sweet car man for the year and mileage thing was clean AF.

"Embody god... Then go crazy"

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
very cool. he's a lot more complimentary than he is in his review of a stock c30 on another youtube vid. shows some choice modifications can make a big difference.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of his, never really have been for some reason. Was surprised that he liked it as much as he did - he really seemed to dislike the Polestar C30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
460 Posts
You are amazingly calm riding along with this guy...

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of his, never really have been for some reason. Was surprised that he liked it as much as he did - he really seemed to dislike the Polestar C30.

Ditto.

And hey, I was a substitute teacher for 10 years...

·
Registered
833 Posts
I was a substitute teacher, that got morphed into an adjunct factually member at my university at one point, come to think of it.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
He should drive my car. 270whp and 340ftlbs of torque at the wheels is a whole different ball game. :D
Agreed, lets get a modded C30 on there, would love to see his impression of a car like yours!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That's awesome man! Congrats, although you should have had White & Nerdy by Weird Al playing in the background...that would have made it HILARIOUS as well as a great featurette video.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts