SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just managed to secure a Dice unit off eBay. I was wondering if there is any requirement around minimum battery voltage?

When I ran the scan/diagnostic tab all modules at the centre and back of the network diagram showed offline. The one’s at the front CEM included showed green.

I had about 12.5V reading off the battery at that point, hence my confusion on what could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Learning to use VIDA is uphill sledding. It's helpful to watch the YouTube "tutorials" and get a feel for what you can expect. Afterwards, posting questions with screenshots can get you better help.
12.5 volts should be adequate.
On the diagnostics tab, I believe the modules are selectable, with green being active. (or is that the communications tab?) Another tab shows current status of all modules, with red ones having faults and gray ones not fitted.
I just had it out and used it two days ago, but my sled slipped back down since then :unsure:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See attachment. That is my problem. All the red ones have a no communication comment. Under fault trace all green ones stay green with no faults and the red ones are greyed out. Not sure where the issue is....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts