·
Registered
1,032 Posts
DICE/VIDA '13A
North of SL'UT

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
We actually have two or three active club members with VIDA here in the Denver area, and I usually bring it to get-togethers, but I'm happy to help anyone who wants to show up at my house on a random Sunday afternoon as well.

80127, southwest Littleton, CO. Near Kipling and Bowles for locals.

·
3,391 Posts
Erie, PA
2013D

·
Registered
773 Posts
VIDA 2012D Kent, WA 98031

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
Anyone notice a problem with the google map?
I see lots of cities on the window list on the left that do not actually appear on the map (like mine!) and thus you can't actually pull up any info...

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Anyone notice a problem with the google map?
I see lots of cities on the window list on the left that do not actually appear on the map (like mine!) and thus you can't actually pull up any info...
Yeah, the map started to get weird after 20 entries, but for some reason your info still works on my map when logged in. I'll look into it, but feel free to PM me about it.

Make sure you have both layers checked. Sounds like you only have layer 2 checked?

I started a registry thread a little while back now. Maybe these can be merged.
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?t=203034

adding the ones in your thread right now, may take me a day or two to get them all though.

·
Registered
162 Posts
USA 29678 Seneca SC (Greenville area near Clemson University)
VIDA 2012B

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
Yeah, the map started to get weird after 20 entries, but for some reason your info still works on my map when logged in. I'll look into it, but feel free to PM me about it.

Make sure you have both layers checked. Sounds like you only have layer 2 checked?
Not sure what the deal was, but it works great now. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
how are we going to update this as we go to newer VIDA versions?

21 - 40 of 113 Posts