SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i took a punt and bought the Vida2015a with USB key being sold online now.

Literally took me 5 minutes to bypass the USB key.

the two setup.exe files request the key, the patch requests the key and vida monitor requests the key. I just used the 2014d versions of all of those and it installed like a charm.

Copy the DVD somewhere....

Install\DVD\Vida_dvdheader\Main\Setup.exe Replace with the 2014D version
Install\DVD\Vida_dvdheader\Vida\Setup.exe Replace with the 2014D version
Application\Copy\Vidamonitor.exe Replace with the 2014D version

Install, use you favourite 2014d patch and away you go.

I didn't even uninstall my 2014D and it upgraded it.

However,

Reports of model support past 2017 seems like a stretch of the truth.

So, it will extend the life of Offline Vida to 2016 models, but VDASH will be what most of us will have to live with.

If you haven't seen it, have a look here :-
https://www.obdii365.com/wholesale/volvo-vida-dice-2015a-software.html

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
I might need a tutorial on downloading the 2015. In my default browser (Chrome based), nothing appeared on the page. I tried Edge, and got a password box and entered the password. At least I think it's a password field, it seemed to like it well enough, but no download started. I ticced some of the other bits on there and got different responses, like a sign-up offer. Hard to tell what's going on, as there are no Western language characters displayed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any updated download link?

Volvo Vida Dice 2015A software download link: https://share.weiyun.com/53TN74M password: wcxk2g
You need QQ or wechat login to download from that link. Both are nearly impossible to create accounts in outside of China. Any other possibilities to download? Or could a kind user in China download the files into a more international friendly sharing site?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No you don't

You need QQ or wechat login to download from that link. Both are nearly impossible to create accounts in outside of China. Any other possibilities to download? Or could a kind user in China download the files into a more international friendly sharing site?
No you dont, at least not for me in the UK. I just tired the link and started downloading it AGAIN.

Anyway, i have a friend putting the cracked version on Google drive, i'll put a link later

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got the files now, what version of explorer are you use? i have explorer 9 on this computer and the setup starts but when it do the compability check it stops and says that my computer not fil the reqirements

·
Registered
48 Posts
strange, in the comp.ini files i found this:

;RAM is in MB
[RAM]
Win7MinValue=2764
ErrorMess=Computer Memory (RAM) is below the required

;Drivespace is in KB
;[DRIVESPACE]
;Win7Recommend=31457280
;ErrorMess1=No disk was found that had enough free disk space.
;ErrorMess2=VIDA All-in-one requires 20GB of free disk space.
;ErrorMess3=Free up more space and run the installation again.
;ErrorMessEswdl1=No disk was found that had enough free disk space.
;ErrorMessEswdl2=VIDA All-in-one requires 20GB and eSWDL requires 10GB free disk space.
;ErrorMessEswdl3=Free up more disk space and run the installation again.

[OS]
Win7SP=0
ErrorMess=The operating system on this computer is not supported. VIDA only supports Windows 7 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit versions).

;[INTERNETEXPLORER]
;Recommend=9.0
;ErrorMess=An unsupported version of Internet Explorer is used, upgrade to at least version 9.0.

I have 8gb of ram, its win 7 pro and i have 150gb of free harddsik space, and its explorer 9

·
Registered
855 Posts
So i took a punt and bought the Vida2015a with USB key being sold online now.

Literally took me 5 minutes to bypass the USB key.

the two setup.exe files request the key, the patch requests the key and vida monitor requests the key. I just used the 2014d versions of all of those and it installed like a charm.

Copy the DVD somewhere....

Install\DVD\Vida_dvdheader\Main\Setup.exe Replace with the 2014D version
Install\DVD\Vida_dvdheader\Vida\Setup.exe Replace with the 2014D version
Application\Copy\Vidamonitor.exe Replace with the 2014D version

Install, use you favourite 2014d patch and away you go.
That's because this IS 2014D. They modified the setup apps to request a security key. We used them when developing apps that you want to protect without key codes. They also just downloaded the latest database from Volvo. I'll be release an updated VM with the updated DBs as well. No USB keys needed. It's bull**** to scam people the way they do. Volvo!!! Volvo never released a 2015A. They version after 2014D was online.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone succed to read out an newer car i tried to read my 2016 XC60 byt get the message "The VIN can not be decoded on selected Partner Group. Please try to change to another Partner Group" it reads the VIN and chassie but can not decode them, sounds like something is missing......

·
Registered
855 Posts
Anyone succed to read out an newer car i tried to read my 2016 XC60 byt get the message "The VIN can not be decoded on selected Partner Group. Please try to change to another Partner Group" it reads the VIN and chassie but can not decode them, sounds like something is missing......
Change your country type. Int, NAM, Eur. You want NAM for north america

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Poor job lol

That's because this IS 2014D. They modified the setup apps to request a security key. We used them when developing apps that you want to protect without key codes. They also just downloaded the latest database from Volvo. I'll be release an updated VM with the updated DBs as well. No USB keys needed. It's bull**** to scam people the way they do. Volvo!!! Volvo never released a 2015A. They version after 2014D was online.
No wonder it was so easy to circumvent the security protection.

The more we can distribute the "fixed" non-usb version the less money these people will make :)

The link Dansken posted earlier, was created by my friend with the USB requesting Exes replaced already :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...vtrEbhF9SatBpZGculvd2tIIEqx8y0hvFTiP0ghsMpxDY

·
Registered
855 Posts
No wonder it was so easy to circumvent the security protection.

The more we can distribute the "fixed" non-usb version the less money these people will make :)

The link Dansken posted earlier, was created by my friend with the USB requesting Exes replaced already :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...vtrEbhF9SatBpZGculvd2tIIEqx8y0hvFTiP0ghsMpxDY
Give me a few days and I should have an update for my current releases. Anyone that knows how can apply just the database updates or pull the DBs from Volvo.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If i change the year letter G = 2016 to F = 2015 in the VIN, it seems like the vin could be decoded, no ,message about wrong partnergroup shows up, i will try in the car tomorrow whit the dice connected

1 - 20 of 71 Posts