SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I installed vida 2014. Install went well ran the patch but Vida didn't wanna work. Vida stays yellow and says starting when I go to open vida all in one I get a Web page can't be displayed 4t4 error or something. Running windows 7 Internet Explorer 11. The Internet Explorer may be the problem. I searched and alot of people said maybe a port 80 in use by something else but nothing is using it. So I figured I'd start this thread and figure out what's going on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
jeg5263,
For VIDA to communicate properly with the DICE unit, you will have to revert back to IE9 or 10. IE 11 breaks the link to the DICE. What version of .NET are you running on your computer? .NET 4.5 causes problems also.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jeg5263,
For VIDA to communicate properly with the DICE unit, you will have to revert back to IE9 or 10. IE 11 breaks the link to the DICE. What version of .NET are you running on your computer? .NET 4.5 causes problems also.
I'm using 4.5.1 framework that came with the disk and said to install. I'm reverting back to IE 9 now.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok reverted back to Internet Explorer 10

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This comes up now should add that the dice unit is not connected to the computer right now

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still no luck uninstalling and starting over now

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really got nowhere now I'm running ie 8 and this is all I get

Vida status still says starting and nothing else is running on the computer

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally got it working downloaded another patch tried it and it worked! Hope this helps someone out there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry for bumping dead post but I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a fix as I'm having the same issue. Do you know what patch you installed?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for bumping dead post but I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a fix as I'm having the same issue. Do you know what patch you installed?
I do not remember where I downloaded it from. When I get home I'll look and see and then I can send it to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts