SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Administrator
76,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have repeated threads rehashing the same complaints. Those who were here in the '05-07 time frame remember the thread after thread trashing of Svenske and Alamo.

So we do not have repetitive threads, please post questions and comments about a particular vendor or individual seller in this thread. I will try to merge in previous threads. If you see a thread that should be included, drop me a PM.

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Carbon Fiber Werks HELP!!!!!!

I was wondering if anybody knows how to get in touch with Henry from Carbon Fiber Werks. I ordered new front winglets from him and paid via paypal 3 months ago and can't get any response from him. I just want the product or money back. I have left a dozen voicemails and emails.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
How surprising. I don't think this has ever happened before....

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Yeah unfortunately this has happened a few times in the past, I ended up going with George at ViVa who is golden in customer service. I like how this 96plat kid pointed out Vio's comment, and not rmorse's. Don't play favorites now!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
No guys, I'm sure this must be an isolated event.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Danm Iv paid him about 9 month ago for the plug for wiper Never received anything from him !
try to reach him many time, always as good excuse, now he told me its back order ???
So i ask him to send those chrome knobs for radio that was 3 weeks back and still nothing!
I think he is just scaming us!!
Always pay through paypal as their resolution center is top knotch. Unfortunately stuff like this happens and It's sad but people like George certainly keep a companies name golden, not only did he reach out and offer me a part that I was in need of at a very decent price but when I got there he went out of his way to take me for a ride in that beast of an R, Outstanding...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I think it was previously blamed on Canadian Post Office.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Yet another unhappy CFW customer, when are people going to learn, the dude is not on top of things anymore :facepalm:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Email him at [email protected]
I'm on my third order, and although the product is top notch, each order has taken longer than the one before. Unfortunately, I'm on month #4 right now. Henry does typically reply if you're friendly, but even if my order comes in, it will be my last transaction with CFW. Bummer.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Guys, this won't get resolved here. No matter if you post here or not.

Please resort to Email or PMs (to [email protected] or lowenhart).

Also, I'm removing any unnecessary negative commentary about CFWerks. If you have any further issues with CFWerks on your orders or if you just want to vent, PM me directly.

Seriously though. Just Message DevolvR. You'll get a faster response that way.
That's certainly an alternative.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Send me an email folks for all those inquiring about your orders. [email protected]

Yes, I'm a busy guy, but orders have been sent!

Thanks

Henry

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Also, I'm removing any unnecessary negative commentary about CFWerks.
WTF, then why not just kill the thread :screwy:

We know you're friends with the dude, but if someone in the future wants to know about the customer satisfaction one can expect from CFW's, they will never know if you keep deleting (so called negative) posts.

But whatever, you're the mod I guess.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts

We know you're friends with the dude, but if someone in the future wants to know about the customer satisfaction one can expect from CFW's, they will never know if you keep deleting (so called negative) posts.

I have to agree with this.

I've used CFW's with excellent results before but I don't think all negative comments should be removed unless they are generally attacking in nature.

Perhaps we need what I've seen in other forums.
This is Having a specific area for vendor grievances/or member to member sales which didn't end well. Provides a place for the 2 sides to work to successful conclusion (without others chiming in). It keeps threads from cluttering up other areas of the site (such as this case, the r-forum) Other users can then read for themselves how the 2 sides worked to remedy things if they want to support a specific vendor and see they have had issues in the past.

In rare cases were a vendor (shady subaru seller) was just terrible time and time again. It served as a reminder to stay away. Threads were locked by moderators at conclusion when both parties came to an agreement.

It also served as an area for other posters/new members to warn of shady sites/vendors.

just an idea.

edit. It also served as a place to thank vendors for good service up and beyond what normally would be expected.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts

I would have to agree with this as well as the last post. We aren't bashing him, just keeping people aware of reliable dealers and unreliable dealers especially when posts like the one above only condone the great behaviors of such people like George. Everyone deserves praise and grief where and when needed.

1 - 20 of 280 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.