SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking to do some shopping for maintenance items. I will be doing tires, brakes, and misc. other things in the near future. Im hoping to avoid that scenario where you buy something and see it on sale the next week. Im wondering if any of the vendors typically do black-friday sales? Can anyone remember if last year had anyone dropping prices?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm waiting anxiously for vendor Black Friday sales as well. Hopefully they announce them soon.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I don't recall this happening before but I love the idea!!! I want to put an ARD tune under my tree! and some meth (mixed with water).

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm pretty sure there were Thanksgiving sales last year but I had other things going on so the R didn't get a lot of upgrade attention.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You'd think they would take an opportunity to move some items, who knows?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Maybe I should hold off on the clutch and flywheel, in hope that someone has a sale 😎

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
We did a Black Friday sale on some items the previous years but did not get much of a response. Maybe we selected the wrong parts.... Let me know what you guys are interested in?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We did a Black Friday sale on some items the previous years but did not get much of a response. Maybe we selected the wrong parts.... Let me know what you guys are interested in?
I forget what you had on sale last year but maybe mix some bigger dollar items with smaller dollar ones so it appeals to a broader group of wallet sizes? Spacers, intakes, lowering springs, grills, braces, exhaust parts - some combo a 2 or 3 of these?

SS members, here's your chance to let our vendors know what could be on your shopping lists. Why spend all your money at Best Buy (lol)....show your Volvos some love this holiday!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Viva
Anything VST
Hybrid Turbo

EST
Air Filter

In General
Wheel Spacers

Got my year end bonus and ready to go shoping

·
Registered
717 Posts
FMIC
Hybri...what am I doing. I need this like a hole in the head:screwy:

·
Registered
155 Posts
-ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CARBON FIBER :D 1 piece front lower lip spoiler especially :thumbup:
-PCV system parts (because everyone's leaks)
-EST Air Filter +1 (maybe some free shipping added in there...)
-Tunez (anykind)
-Uprated IPD stuff! (THE NEW SILICONE AIR INTAKE AND OTE TUBES:heart:)
-Free Shipz
-Free High Fives :wave:
-Spacerz
-Turbo swag
-3 words: B.A.Intercooler
-FREE STICKERS
-Moar Silicone
-SOMEONE MAKE ME SOME ALUMINUM BRAKE ROTOR HATS, please :rolleyes:
-Did I miss anything?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts